Ever been in that state of time where you feel like all hope is lost and nothing seems to get any better? We’ve all had that moment where we deprive of ourselves the hope and possibility that lies beyond our despair.
Truth is, not all are lost and there is always a way out of sunken hole we think we’re in. When we believe we can walk out of that misery; regardless how impossible we think it is, we can always find a solution and take hopeful steps, one day at a time.
Here are 19 hopeful reminders to hold onto when it seems like all is lost:
1. You’ll be fine. Feeling unsure and lost is part of your path. Don’t avoid it. See what those feelings are showing you and use it. Take a deep breath. You’ll be okay. Even if you don’t feel okay all the time. -Louis C.K
2. We must accept infinite disappointments, but we must never lose infinite hope. -Martin Luther King
3. The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on or blame. The gift is yours — it is an amazing journey — and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. -Bob Moawad
4. When all seems lost and there is no hope left, remember that this time will pass and you will look back and see how it made you stronger.
5. I stopped telling myself that I’m lost. I’m not. I’m on a road with no destination. I’m just driving with hope that I’ll find a place that I like and I’ll stay there. I’m not lost. I’m on my way.
6. It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars. -Richard Evans
7. Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we fight with when all else is lost.
8. Believe in miracles. I have seen so many of them come when every other indication would say that hope was lost. Hope is never lost. If those miracles do not come soon or fully or seemingly at all, remember the Savior’s own anguish example: if the bitter cup does not pass, drink it and be strong, trusting in happier days ahead. -Jeffrey R. Holland
9. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope. But sometimes, fear clouds our vision. Sometimes our strength gives out. And yet sometimes, when all seems lost, a light shines through the darkness, and we are reminded that even the smallest amount of courage can turn the tides of war. -Ignitus
10. Not all who wander are lost. -J.R.R Tolkien
11. Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear.
12. Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow. -Albert Einstein
13. Once you choose hope, anything is possible. -Christopher Reeve
14. Every night we go to bed, without any of assurance of being alive the next morning but still we set the alarms in our watch to wake up. That’s hope.
15. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
16. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
17. When the World says “give up”, Hope whispers “try it one more time”.
18. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. -Oscar Wilde
19. Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieve the impossible. –Helen Keller
Great Big Minds is an online media content provider establishment that publishes ideas and teachings in the aspect of personal growth, health, spirituality, productivity, mindfulness, love & relationships and many more.