Truth is, the price of inaction is often far greater than the cost of making a mistake.
We are so consumed with our own fears or procrastinations within; we lose out on the possibilities of living a truly great life.
Winning is not achieved within a night’s work.
It’s not reserved for ‘great’ people while the others who are ‘not’ so great are predestined to be left behind. No.
Winning is for anyone and everyone who’s eventually determined to take small steps every day to reach their destinations.
Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.
Here are 19 hard reminders for you to finally take action and get started:
1. Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t – that means taking action. So that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.
2.You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute. – Tina Fey
3. You can’t expect different results if you keep acting and reacting the same way.
4. Right now, someone far less qualified than you is living your dream… all because they didn’t just talk about it… they took action. – Brad Sugars
5. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no results.
6. You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action. –Tony Robbins
Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” —Stephen King
8. You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage ethic.
9. Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. – Victor Kiam
10. You may delay, but time will not. – Benjamin Franklin
11. To feel alive and fulfilled, your soul desired growth. Growth requires risk. Risk requires faith. Faith requires action.
12. A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps become a plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true.
13. Sometimes, if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands. – Clint Eastwood
While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior. – Henry Link
15. Indecisive is failure in disguise. You can never succeed unless you take action. It’s better to learn through mistakes than to do nothing and guarantee failure. – Touré Roberts.
16. You don’t have to be great to start. But you have to start to be great. –Zig Ziglar
17. The longer you’re not taking actions, the more money you’re losing. – Carrie Wilkerson
18. It will never rain roses: when you want more roses, we must plant more roses. – George Eliot
19. A year from now, you will wish you had started today.
Great Big Minds is an online media content provider establishment that publishes ideas and teachings in the aspect of personal growth, health, spirituality, productivity, mindfulness, love & relationships and many more.